Saturday 19 May 2012

Ancestry Classes

Jo and I have recently started attending a year long scrapbooking class at our local scrap store, Made with Memories, called "Ancestry". We meet every second saturday of the month to work on a page. Both Jo and I have used this class as an excuse to start asking about our family history and get out all the old family photo albums. Last time I went to visit my mum she gave me three boxes of old photo albums, which I started going through today. 


The first ten albums to sort through

The cover page of the Ancestry Album

Ancestry Album pages

Ancestry Album Pages

Most recent page from class
I am going to use this class as an excellent excuse to go through all my grandmother's photo albums too and see what I can find. So far it has been an emotional journey.

I will post more pics once I start assigning photos to pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment